The definition of a giant ecommerce now became the beast Lazada Vietnamese

2.1
Turnaround Time

In Lazada Vietnam, the head of the customer service department is also regarded as the most powerful person as the company's boss.

The most powerful person of the year 2018 at the Lazada company is Mr. Khoa Tran Dang Lazada vietnam's Head of Customer Service.

Why do I say so? With the use of a consumer-lying method through the Lazada platform, he has created a brand-level deception by bringing low-grade employees to themselves as senior management professionals to stand out discussing with customers who are complaining , or allow this fake employee to call the complainant to harassment a lot of times, many days to create a thinking thought "no complaint will not be disturbed".

Lazada has claimed to create the new online shopping revolution as Vietnamese shopping culture, perhaps this method is the online shopping culture for the Vietnamese market?

With the method of creating high-level employees forged, impersonating another person's name, impersonate the position to contact resolving consumer complaints or to pretend to be resolved but then prolong the time to wait for . The intent to be frustrated with the complainant. Most new clients complain for the first time will abort the complaint, when the amount of purchase is not large.

Given an example of us, i'm at Vung Tau province at the time complaint i've received a phone call from Mr Khoa Tran Dang , he make act as invited me , meeting with me at the Lazada head office Group locate at the 19th floor of Saigon Center Tower Block 2, address 67 le Loi Street. District 1. HCMC .

pls reading related post https://lazadavncomplaint.wordpress.com/

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Vietnam Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad customer service,tricking by lazada fake officer,complaint result-mute all.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deceitful service, Senior management always lied, Never accept their wrong side.

• Lazada Bad Customer Service
  • Lazada Deceptive Technicque
  • Deceitful Company Lazada Vn
  • Head Of Customer Service As A Kin
  • Lazada Vn Lua Dao
  • The Beast Lazada Vietnamese

Lazada Vietnam - Scam of a life time

Lazada, a success based on warrabty denial

Yes, lazada, looks all nice what they sell. Just make sure, you surely never will reuire a warranty.

# full days, several mails and promises like: Lazada Vietnam would like to thank you very much for your shopping at our website.................

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate go to our Help Center http://www.lazada.vn/helpcenter/

arriving. But no details, despite well a dozen requests. Promised was: you will receive within 24-48 hours the details

another 36 hours, a call from lazada, they want to discuss .... What?

another some hours later: please bring the unit to ..

Sorry, I also have a busy schedule. I am working. Scheduled was that for yesterday and not for the time, when I am away. I really don't like to carry a broken robot with me when travelling, just in case, of of their people wakes up

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Vietnam Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: That the robot itself was good.

I didn't like: Responses with fats, After waya.

Lazada Vietnam - Absolute violation of the law, my personal info and funds

It happened today. Early this morning, around 1:00 am I attempted to buy something from a website that had no connection to Lazada whatsoever that I knew of, IAmShaman.

My purchase was $13.44, and submitted and I saved the digital receipt for proof. This morning around 8 am, I’m awoken by a call from my bank’s fraud center that a purchase has been declined. Said purchase turned out to be titled only LAZADA. But he said my card number was used in Vietnam.

There was another purchase before that one from LAZADA that got approved, for $193.07. BOTH transactions were entirely and completely unauthorized, but the one that got declined was $784.30. I don’t know why I’m writing a review of a company that I never authorized to access my card, but I have only one message to Lazada:

I canceled my card, went to my bank this morning, had them dispute the charge that got approved, and they informed me the fraud center of my bank would be further investigating the charge. Lazada appears to be a fraudulent, false company with a thin veneer of professionalism, denying any real knowledge or responsibility for these occurrences, which in the last half a year has become rampant for many online shoppers across the US, pertaining to this exact company.

But it doesn’t surprise me in the least. I just wonder how long it is before Lazada ends up in international court.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

InstinctiveQuetzal

Lazada , very bad services and their terible condition , my point of view about Lazda vn .Lazada never accept their wrong side,looking for Alibaba may have resolved their issues and fake side works of their senior staffs.

Lazada Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City, Hồ Chí Minh - Ripped off again

11, 236/12/4B Điện Biên Phủ, phường 17, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Turnaround Time

Ordered two hard drives in December last year. They both turned up very late.

I didn't use them immediately as I didn't need them straight away, so didn't know that both of them were faulty until I went to use them for an audio project over a month later. My mistake of course was not checking them immediately upon arrival. Sent them back via their return process - this also took over a week and mishaps to occur. Nearly 6 weeks later one was replaced with a different model and worked.

The other was dead on arrival. Hard disk drive was of course sent back again, but this time around it is like waiting for paint to dry. I have now been waiting nearly 6 months for the second DOA HDD to come back to finally resolve this issue When I ring customer service, I get handled and told they will 'escalate the problem'. Nearly a dozen phone calls later and SFA has occurred.

*** company, talk through the side of their mouth. Lots of promises no action.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hard Drive.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

InstinctiveQuetzal

If you're searching online with "lazada lua dao" ( meaning deceitfull or something same as...) , the results so many too many ,so more results that everyone can think.ever .we called "Lazada Lua Dao"